A healthy economy is created through healthy trade and business activities. Healthy economic activities are certainly supported by regulations that ensure healthy business, trade and commerce. Business law as a legal instrument that regulates the procedures and implementation of trade (goods and services), industrial activities, and finance, both written and unwritten, arising from agreements and business is indispensable in line with the development of tourism in the era of globalization.
On the one hand, rapid progress in the field of tourism requires business law tools that are able to accommodate the complexities of issues that arise in the tourism business, and on the other hand presents the possibility to involve and empower various kinds of local communities. cultural entities as local wisdom, which can also play a role in supporting tourism business activities. This situation needs to be observed carefully because the parties involved in the tourism business need to have something more official (standard) than just relying on promises or good faith, while local communities with their local wisdom still uphold local customs in carrying out their affairs, including make a deal,
Tourism business collaboration in this era of globalization that supports tourism can include elements such as hotels, restaurants, tour and travel (including land, sea, and air transportation), cultural arts, yoga, and SPA. Such business collaborations are expected, by the players, to run smoothly and without difficulty, with profits commensurate with the amount of capital invested in the business. However, some good players face the law
problems that arise in business cooperation and activities that give rise to legal disputes, which require an adequate settlement according to local law, national law, and even international business law.
Based on the description above, the Faculty of Law of Warmadewa University in collaboration with 17 August 1945 University Semarang, Borobudur University Jakarta, Pancasila University Jakarta, Padjadjaran University, Universidade Da Paz, Teknologi Mara University, Kyung Sung University Since 1955, and Faculty of Cultural Sciences, Padjadjaran University held an international conference and Call Paper 2022 with the theme “Business Law and Local Wisdom in Tourism”.
Aim and Scope
This conference was organized with the following objectives:
- As a vehicle for delivering interdisciplinary scientific ideas and concepts related to the complexity of business law issues and local wisdom in the tourism sector.
- As a forum for gathering and exchanging information between academics, legal practitioners, and tourism practitioners at the international level
- To become a forum to unite the perceptions of various stakeholders such as investors (business owners), government, labor, legal practitioners, and academics in the legal, socio-cultural, and economic fields in order to develop formulas that can secure global business law and local wisdom as the basis for tourism.
Call for Papers
- [IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
- Types of Paper : Research Article.
- Full paper should only be written in English and in (maximum) 5 pages. Length on A4 Paper, containing title, name of author(s), affiliation, e-mail correspondence. For Research article : Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References. to see how to write the paper (click here)
- Submitted article cannot be more than 20% similarity.
- Abstract should be of 250 words maximum, containing a brief general statement, research aim, research method, research result, conclusion, and key words/phrases.
- By submitting an article for publication, an author is assumed to accept the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence hosting.
- All the papers are reviewed by at least two reviewers in single-blind peer reviewed. The originality of paper, technical or research content, grammatical and spelling, and relevance to the conference topics are reviewed by reviewers on the papers. Please follow the template provided at this conference.
- Please Submit your Manuscript (full paper) online on (click here)
- Abstract/full text must be written in English
- Language for Presentation:
- Local Wisdom (Customary Law)
- Business in Tourism Development
- Sustainble Tourism
- Law on Business, Business Competition, and Prohibition of Monopoly
- Law on Land Environment
- Law on Investment
- Law on Anti-Corruption and Asset Recovery
- Law on Tourism
- Law on Licenses and Labor
- Law on Transportation
- Law on Immigration
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Law on Resolution of Tourism Investment and Business Dispute Resolution
- Internasional Law
Registration Fee and Payment
- Presenter: IDR. 2.250.000
- Not Presenter
Non Academics : IDR. 500.000,-
Student : IDR. 300.000,-