Most countries have a vulnerability to disasters caused by the location of volcanoes, the earth’s plates, as well as geographical conditions, extreme climates. History records that human civilization in the field of engineering continues to develop in order to overcome the above problems. This is evident from the many local wisdoms in the field of engineering that have been adopted at this time and have been scientifically proven.
However the earth is associated with environmental degradation, natural damage and climate anomalies due to the great exploitation of humans to reach this point. Collaborative support from the academic community, from various engineering disciplines and the industrial world in designing research and community service really requires collaboration between engineering fields with the aim that technology can be absorbed, developed to solve all the problems above.
The conference will address “Engineering Collaboration to Build Disaster-Resistant Infrastructure” under the following sub-themes :
- Materials, engineering and technology development
- Construction design innovation
- Early warning system in infrastructure operations
- Collaborative construction industry technology development
- Disaster resilient tourism architecture
- Support tourism infrastructure that responds to disasters
- Keynote Speaker:
- Dr.Eng. Kiyonobu Kasama (Kyushu University, Japan).
- Invited Speaker :
- Hsu, Hsieh-Lung (National Central University, Taiwan).
- Dr. Nangkula Utaberta (UCSI University, Malaysia).
- Adolmando Soares Amaral, Lic.Eco., M.M. (University daPaz, Timor Leste)
- Gerelttsolmon PhD. (Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolia).
- Panumas Saingam (King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand)
- Fabien De Geuuser (Centre Franco-Vietnam De Formation A La Gestion).
- International Practitioner :
- Ang Hwie Ling B.Eng (civil), Msc (civil eng.), MBA. Surbana Jurong Consultants Pte Ltd – Singapore.
National participants :
- Opening Speaker :
- Letjen TNI Suharyanto, S.Sos., M.M. (Head of The National Disaster Management Authority, Indonesia)
- Co-host :
- Ir. Wati Asriningsih Pranoto, M.T. (Civil Engineering Tarumanagara University – Jakarta)
- Dr.Eng Fauzan, S.T.,M.Sc.Eng (Civil Engineering Andalas University – West Sumatera).
- Ir. Wulfram I Ervianto, M.T. (Civil Engineering Atma Jaya University – Yogyakarta).
- Atie Tri Juniati M.T. (Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering Management , Master Degree Pancasila University – Jakarta).
- Sri Gusty, S.T., M.T. (Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering Management, Master Degree, Universitas Fajar – Makasar)
- Dr. Ir. I Wayan Sutapa, M. Eng (Tadulako University – Palu)
- Muhhamad Ikhsan Setiawan, S.T., M.T (Narotama University – Surabaya).
- Dr. Ir. Wateno Oetomo, MM, MT. (17 Agustus University – Surabaya).
- Dr. Ir. I Wayan Redana, MA.Sc (Udayana University (Bachelor Degree) – Bali).
- Putu Doddy Heka Ardana., S.T., M.T. (Ngurah Rai University (Bachelor Degree) – Bali).
- Ir. I Wayan Muka, ST, MT. (Universitas Hindu Indonesia (Bachelor Degree) – Bali).
- Ir.Tukimun,S.T.,M.T.,IPM.,Asean Eng. (17 Agustus University – Samarinda).
- National Practitioner :
- Ferdaus Ardyansyah Purnomo (LSP SAKTI)
- Muliana (HAMKI)
- Sularsa, S.T., M.T (Inkindo)
- Ariadi (Ready Mix)
- Agus Bianglala (PT. Bianglala)
- Mandia (PT. HK Infrastruktur)
- Budiatmika (PT. TJS)
- Warmadewa University, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Abstract : 25 October 2023
Full paper : 25 November 2023
Acceptance Notification : 30 November 2023
Deadline for Conference Registration : 30 November 2023 – 3 December 2023
Conference : 5 – 6 December 2023 (Hybrid)
Registration Fee and Payment
- Students (foreign) : $170
- General Participant : $200
- Students (Indonesia) : Rp. 2.500.000
- General Participant (Indonesia) : Rp. 2.650.000
- Industry : Rp. 2.650.000.
Phone : +6282146569697 (Hesa), +6281237535225 (Surya)